Lose weight. Who wouldn’t want that? You definitely do, otherwise we really don’t know why you clicked here. Either way, unfortunately, there are a couple of things you should probably ditch if you want to lose body fat and get leaner.
We’ve all been there when it comes to losing weight. We all wish we could do this at some point in our lives and we resort to success stories to follow the same path hoping to get the same result. Let’s be clear from the outset and tell you that there is a clear way to reduce body fat: be in a calorie deficit and exercise more while respecting your body’s recovery process.
These 3 things you need to stop if you want to lose body fat were shared in a video made by Mario Tomic, an entrepreneur who helps other busy professionals get fit and build a healthy and sustainable lifestyle. Check it out.
3 things you need to stop if you want to lose body fat
Below you will see the 3 things you need to stop if you want to lose body fat. And before we get there, don’t assume the worst. This list has nothing to do with nutrition. Tomic isn’t asking you to give up sugar, carbs, fat, or anything like that.
These are more mental hurdles that you need to let go if you truly want to get in the best shape of your life.
1. Instant gratification
See what we mean? Tomic 1st what you should stop if you want to lose body fat is instant gratification.
This is when you choose a small reward now instead of getting a bigger reward that would come later. An example of this is the marshmallow test done with children in which they were asked not to eat a marshmallow in front of them and would have a second later.
According to Tomic, this is something most successful people have, a willingness to fight against instant gratification, to do the groundwork now and reap the rewards later. This is especially something you need to master when it comes to your nutrition.
That doesn’t mean you have to count calories every single day and be on time hitting the gym every single day. No. You must have the ability to have a limit, to say no when it needs to be said. To make a certain decision and stick to that decision.
That idea of perfection in your head needs to be thrown away. If you think you’re perfect, if you think you know everything, if you think you shouldn’t fail, you won’t learn anything and you won’t improve at all.
If you think you already know how to lose weight, maybe think again. Yes, some things are critical, but there are many ways to achieve your goal of losing body fat.
The more you learn, the more you realize how much more there is to learn. There is no place for ego on this journey.
3. The fact that someone else will take care of you
When it comes to food companies, Tomic explains that they’re not on your side, but rather they’re fighting for part of your stomach.
When the goal is profit, everything else falls by the wayside and that’s where your health is.
If you don’t have your best interests in mind, if you don’t take care of them yourself, no one will take care of them.
Click on the video below to get a complete idea of his arguments for the 3 things you need to stop if you want to lose body fat.
5 underrated habits to reduce body fat percentage
5 signs your calorie burn is too low
What makes your body and brain lose weight
What happens to your body if you eat nothing for 3 days?
Losing belly fat can be difficult for several reasons:
- Genetics: Genetics can play a role in how your body stores fat. Some people are more prone to storing fat in their belly, which can make it more difficult to lose.
- Hormones: Hormones, such as cortisol and insulin, can affect how your body stores fat, especially in the belly area. High levels of cortisol, which is a stress hormone, can lead to an increase in belly fat.
- Age: As you age, your metabolism slows down, making it harder to lose weight and belly fat.
- Poor Diet: A diet high in processed foods, sugar, and saturated fat can contribute to belly fat. Eating a healthy diet is important for losing belly fat.
- Lack of exercise: Exercise is essential for burning calories and reducing belly fat. A sedentary lifestyle can make it harder to lose belly fat.
- Sleep: Lack of sleep can affect hormones that regulate your appetite and metabolism, making it harder to lose belly fat.
Overall, losing belly fat can be difficult due to genetics, hormones, age, poor diet, lack of exercise and lack of sleep. However, making lifestyle changes like eating a healthy diet, exercising regularly, getting enough sleep, and managing stress can help reduce belly fat over time.
How to reduce hunger while dieting
Because you can’t outrun a bad diet
Metabolism refers to the chemical processes that occur within an organism to maintain life. It is an essential process that is responsible for converting food into energy, building and repairing tissue, and removing waste products from the body.
Metabolism is important for several reasons:
- Energy Production: Metabolism is responsible for converting the food we eat into energy that our cells can use. This energy is needed for all bodily functions, from breathing to walking.
- Tissue Maintenance: Metabolism is also responsible for building and repairing tissue in the body. This includes the growth and repair of muscles, bones and organs.
- Waste removal: Metabolism helps eliminate waste products from the body, such as carbon dioxide, urea and other toxins.
- Body weight regulation: Metabolism plays a key role in regulating body weight. A slow metabolism can make it harder to lose weight, while a fast metabolism can help you burn more calories.
- Hormone Production: Metabolism is responsible for the production of hormones, which are chemical messengers that regulate various bodily functions.
Overall, metabolism is a critical process for maintaining optimal health and well-being. A healthy metabolism helps ensure that the body is functioning properly, which can help prevent a variety of health problems.
12 golden rules for fat loss
How to break through diet plateaus for weight loss
Why You’re Always Tired (And How To Fix It)
#stop #lose #body #fat #BOSTROX